Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Coordinate agency marketing activities.
- Experience in recruiting and managing agency sales team.
- Presentation of various company’s products.
- Manage clients’ relationships.
- Initiate and promote aggressive marketing campaign.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of effective marketing plan.
- Identify and develop market penetration strategy.
- Negotiate benefits packages with prospective clients.
- Promote the company as a brand of choice.
- Grow and sustain market share of the company.
- Participate in benefit package development.
- Coordinate and participate in products promotional programmes.
- Prepare regular agency marketing performance report.
- Minimum of HND/B.SC or its-equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as Agency Manager or Unit Manager in an insurance company
- Minimum of 3 years in similar position in an HMO company could be advantage.
- Good mentoring & motivational skills.
- Proven ability to grow revenue.
Minimum Years Of Experience6