Job Purpose: Responsible for the supervision and reconciliation of all related party transactions and ensuring the integrity of the Company’s related party payables and receivables / assets are stated accurately on a monthly basis within the General Ledger function; as well as reviewing, reconciling and matching all aged and open items in the company’s chart of accounts.
- Review and resolution of intercompany mismatches
- Ensuring all related party recharges are performed on a timely basis
- Review and reconciliation of all internal GLs
- Review intercompany receivable and payable balances on a timely basis
- Review and clearing of all open/aged items in all GLs
- Provide Sox evidences monthly for compliance purposes
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s policy on records management
- Collate and review adequacy of audit evidences and support documents
- Assist with any requirement within the GL team to ensure the propriety and accuracy of all transactions in the accounts of the Company and to ensure that all records in the books of the company are a true reflection of its activities.
▪ Ensure good working relationships with all key internal stakeholders (BASSE, IC SPOCs, Line Managers and employees in general).
Qualification & Experience
▪ A University/Polytechnic Degree with 2-3 years relevant experience in a financial accounting role
▪ Professional accounting certification (ICAN/ACCA)
▪ High level of commitment, drive and initiative ▪ Competent use of any accounting software (SAP preferably) ▪ Proficiency in use of Microsoft office (especially MS Excel and MS Word) ▪ Good knowledge of accounting principles
Minimum Years Of Experience2-3