Location: Lagos (the candidate may be required to travel to other locations)
Responsibilities not limited to;
Local Property Management-
· Discuss and align space requirements with customers.
· Local tenant relationship management.
· Align with tenant on mid and long-term real estate requirements.
· Negotiate external rental contracts according to threshold matrix and support Zone and Hub.
· Evaluate and manage local EHS risks order to ensure legally compliant operation.
· Consult, support and manage the implementation of minimum security requirements and customer demands.
Local RE lifecycle maintenance and customer demand-
· Develop maintenance planning, applications, execution.
· Develop and execute maintenance projects.
· Discuss and align maintenance projects.
· Ensure adherence to maintenance principles, guideline, processes (PM@ RE)
· Ensure interface/liaison to FM/FS services/contractors, claim management.
· Support evaluation and selection of outsourced vendor, service provider for FM/FS with SCM.
Additional Local Task-
· Ensure possession of all contracts / Agreements and legal documents
· Representation to local authorities
· Ensure total adherence to local statutory regulations and local laws
· Support local EHS resources e.g. as EHS Manager in Projects
· Adherence to Sustainability policy and standards
Quality Management, Security Management & Local Implementation of Saving Measures
Qualifications / Experience
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Facility Management.
· Degree holder in related field.
· Professional certification is an added advantage.
Minimum Years Of Experience5