Responsibilities not limited to:
* Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
* Screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
* Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
* Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
* Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
* Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
* Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
* Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
Minimum Years Of Experience8-10