• Setup and configuration of back-end environment and deploy applications at client sites.
• Prepare and verify installation packages.
• Ensure that systems are deployed successfully, in timely manner.
• Liaise with the development and Test teams on issues, and feedback on improvement.
• Report, track and ensure calls resolution.
• Identify, Investigate, analyze and resolve issues in a timely manner.
To be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following:
• Strong knowledge in system (UNIX), database (oracle preferably) and network administration.
• Must be service oriented.
• Experience in Telecom Solution is a plus, Systems/Network Administration and Support.
• Experience working in multi-national companies.
Minimum Years Of Experience2
Related Jobs (5)
General Manager on September 1, 2020 Full Time
Admin Officer on July 13, 2020 Temporary
IT Manager on July 9, 2020 Full Time
Integration Engineer on July 2, 2020 Temporary
Administration Officer on July 2, 2020 Temporary