We are looking for a Integration Engineer based in Nigeria to assist with the planned growth of our client’s business. This opportunity will give you the opportunity to work with a well-rounded, international organization with a solid reputation with clients. Additionally, you will be part of an exciting strategic growth period which will be a rewarding and fruitful professional career for the selected candidate. Some of the main duties of this role will include:
• Setup and configuration of back-end environment and deploy applications at client sites.
• Setup and configuration of back-end environment and deploy applications for test and development Teams.
• Prepare and verify installation packages.
• Configure systems and performance tuning.
• Ensure that systems are deployed successfully, in timely manner.
• Liaise with the development and Test teams on issues, and feedback on improvement.
• Liaise with clients to conduct the installation.
• Conduct integration and acceptance test.
• Participate to hotline shift program (extra remuneration provided)
• Report, track and ensure calls resolution.
• Identify, Investigate, analyze and resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Generate reports on Application and Issues.
• Create and define scripts for automated processes.
To be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following:
• Strong knowledge in system (UNIX), database (oracle preferably) and network administration.
• Fast learner and ability to quickly find solution.
• Must be service oriented.
• Excellent communication skill in English, verbal and written.
• Experience in Telecom Solution is a plus, Systems/Network Administration and Support.
• Experience working in multi-national companies.
Minimum Years Of Experience2
Related Jobs (5)
General Manager on September 1, 2020 Full Time
Integration Engineer on July 13, 2020 Temporary
Admin Officer on July 13, 2020 Temporary
IT Manager on July 9, 2020 Full Time
Administration Officer on July 2, 2020 Temporary