We are looking for a Integration Engineer based in Nigeria to assist with the planned growth of our client’s business. This opportunity will give you the opportunity to work with a well-rounded, international organization with a solid reputation with clients. Additionally, you will be part of an exciting strategic growth period which will be a rewarding and fruitful professional career for the selected candidate. Some of the main duties of this role will include:
• Setup and configuration of back-end environment and deploy applications at client sites.
• Setup and configuration of back-end environment and deploy applications for test and development Teams.
• Prepare and verify installation packages.
• Configure systems and performance tuning.
• Ensure that systems are deployed successfully, in timely manner.
• Liaise with the development and Test teams on issues, and feedback on improvement.
• Liaise with clients to conduct the installation.
• Conduct integration and acceptance test.
• Participate to hotline shift program (extra remuneration provided)
• Report, track and ensure calls resolution.
• Identify, Investigate, analyze and resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Generate reports on Application and Issues.
• Create and define scripts for automated processes.
To be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following:
• Strong knowledge in system (UNIX), database (oracle preferably) and network administration.
• Fast learner and ability to quickly find solution.
• Must be service oriented.
• Excellent communication skill in English, verbal and written.
• Experience in Telecom Solution is a plus, Systems/Network Administration and Support.
• Experience working in multi-national companies.
Minimum Years Of Experience2