- I.T MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:• Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.• Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.• Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
• Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
• Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
• Oversee the creation and delivery of Newsletters.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
I.T MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years of experience working in IT operations.
• Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
• Web development and design skills are a plus.
• Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
• Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
• Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
• Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
NB: • Written and Oral interview / Examination will be conducted for shortlisted applicants in FCT-Abuja and Lagos.
• Fringe benefits include accommodation available to successful candidates selected to start Work (People living outside Abuja only) and lots more.00
Minimum Years Of Experience10