Marketing Manager – ROA
To grow the Market Share and volume of the business through implementing segmented Customer Value Propositions that meets the needs of profitable B2B and B2C segments and that maximize customer loyalty (retention and acquisition). This role is responsible for developing and implementing marketing and sales engagement activities in Rest of Africa Cluster to achieve the Volume and profitability targets. The role will functionally report to the Marketing Director MEA and have dotted line report to Business Manager ROA
This role is seen as providing development potential to the candidate with opportunity for future, more senior positions within the regional sales and marketing organization.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop Cluster Marketing Strategy and Business goals to drive accelerated growth of retail channel in terms numeric distribution, though put and profitability.
- Actively contribute to Annual Business Planning process along with Sales Leaders.
- Actively participate along with sales in monthly distributor business reviews to check on secondary sales movement, inventory levels to decide on action items to address variances from agreed business plan
- Drive the Cluster marketing priorities with differentiated CVP’s into assigned countries in support of business goals.
- Conceptualize & drive the implementation of Trade, Consumer promotions and BTL activations within Cluster in focus Countries.
- Develop and share monthly performance dashboard of all critical marketing activities implemented across focus markets in terms how they helped in getting new channel, incremental sales or GP
- Conceptualize & drive “product + sales basics” training programs for Sales
- Develop Marketing Agencies & Vendor base in focus countries and improve lead time on speed of execution
- Responsible for the Lubricants SP&A budget for ROA – ensuring appropriate tracking and prioritization of activities to achieve highest impact in results
- Contribute to the Global Marketing team best practice sharing and new product / CVP development
Coordinate closely with distributor’s marketing teams to ensure local relevance and implementation
Education: BBA, MBA
Work Experience: 10+ Years
Knowledge, skills, & competencies:
Language – English/ French (Preferable but not mandatory). Well versed with all aspects of Trade Marketing, Trade Promotions.
Minimum Years Of Experience10
Related Jobs (36)
Facility Coordinator on July 22, 2021 Full Time
Corporate Finance Analyst on July 6, 2021 Temporary
Operations/Maintenance Engineer on June 28, 2021 Full Time
Management Accountant on June 22, 2021 Full Time
Sales Manager on June 22, 2021 Full Time
Market Research Executive on June 22, 2021 Full Time
Factory Manager [preferably an Electrical Engineer] on June 22, 2021 Full Time
Technicians on June 22, 2021 Full Time
TALENT OFFICER on April 14, 2021 Full Time