Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Job Purpose: Support the operations, maintenance and technical requirements of the Units and office as required.
Responsibilities not limited to;
- Monitor status of Class and Statutory Certificates, Surveys, maintain files and report on upcoming surveys;
- Liaise with FPSO management, Purchasing department, Superintendents and Operations Managers in defining work scope and arranging service, repairs and certification of FPSO parts and equipment onboard and ashore;
- Assist in monitoring of project and contractor’s works ashore and on-board the Units in line with work scope;
- Assisting in new projects and modification of existing equipment;
- Monitor and report any abnormalities in offshore units’ daily operation or production reports and identify likely solutions;
- Liaise with Managing Director, Operations Managers and Superintendents as appropriate on operational and technical matters;
- Maintain office files for Instruction books and drawings;
- Assist with the planning and execution of repairs, including unscheduled / urgent repairs;
- Follow up contractors / suppliers and Logistics Agent regarding Landed Goods for service and repairs and keep track on status of same;
- Follow up compliance with Nigerian offshore / maritime authorities and Regulatory bodies requirements
- Use of the CMMS for support to the FPSOs maintenance planning, spare parts planning, project management, document management, asset and service management, etc.
- Assist in performing audits of contractors and suppliers as needed;
- Assist in collation of operations statistics for local content and related reporting;
- Liaise with the Purchasing department in supporting offshore supplies logistics and storage matters;
- Support office facility management including monitoring the running and maintenance of power plants, supply and storage of fuels and lubricants and other maintenance activities as required;
- Comply with Company HSSEQ System in performing duties
- QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering. Possession of marine Engineer License is an advantage;
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position, preferably in the offshore Oil & Gas or Maritime industry;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and use of ERP, operations or procurement systems;
- Experience in HSE is an added advantage.
Minimum Years Of Experience3
Related Jobs (8)
Factory Manager [preferably an Electrical Engineer] on June 22, 2021 Full Time