JOB PURPOSE/JOB SUMMARY
The Operator is responsible for coordinating technical works of the sites/workshop and ensure they are done in accordance to company standard operating procedures. He/She is to display a high level of professionalism and nurture his/her downlines to acquire the skillset
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Keep tools and equipment available for use
- Completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintain vehicle condition by listening to customer complaints – conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verify vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives, adjusting controls and systems.
- Comply with company vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Keep records of vehicle servicing and repairs
- Keep site equipment in good condition, i.e. troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contain costs by evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
Minimum Years Of Experience5-7 years
Related Jobs (6)
Factory Manager [preferably an Electrical Engineer] on June 22, 2021 Full Time