Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Responsibilities not limited to;
- Participate in supplier visits and audits in cooperation with HSEQ and Technical Department
- Place and follow up all orders until delivery on board based on approved requisitions.
- Follow up all repair orders in co-operation with the Operations Manager.
- Collect, file and forward all applicable certificates and service reports related to the PO.
- Receive and record confirmation of receipt of goods from the offshore units.
- Record all orders into the purchasing system and keep them fully updated.
- Check invoices against orders.
- Advice Purchasing Manager Operations of all matters that he/she has reason to believe should be brought to his/her attention.
- Be fully updated on our client’s Management System and carry out all purchasing activities according to our client’s Management System.
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of awareness.
- Lead by doing; setting an example for others.
- Observe and report any unsafe activities, conditions or situations; − If you observe anything unsafe use the ‘Stop Work’ Policy.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor`s degree, can be compensated by relevant experience.
- Fluency in both Norwegian and English, written and verbal.
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience in procurement with an international Oil & Gas/Engineering company Personal qualities
- Organised, responsible and punctual.
- Good at multi-tasking and working under pressure.
- Ability to take ownership of deliverables.
- Flexibility with workdays and some travel can be expected.
Minimum Years Of Experience3-5 years
Related Jobs (6)
Factory Manager [preferably an Electrical Engineer] on June 22, 2021 Full Time