Regional Sales Manager – Central Africa
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Professional to promotes and sells products and services in Central Africa region based out of Lagos, Nigeria. Successful candidate will be full-time dedicated for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects directly as well as maintaining existing customer satisfaction.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth in Central African Market for the company.
Responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of the company in all Central African countries to achieve overall sales objectives.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Plan, execute, monitor & grow sales for the company’s Water heaters in Central Africa
- Set individual sales targets for the partners and push sales to its retailers
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures
- Co-ordinate the activities with all functions in order to provide a consistent and cohesive service
- Monitor competitive activity in the market for price, promotion & products
- Maintain relationships with the key account and Oversee the activities and performance of all the partners and retail channel
- Ensure complaints of after sales issues are addressed within agreed timelines
- Maintain inventory control to achieve the desired sales/product mix
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of marketing/sales objectives are met
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals to construction companies and projects
- Investigate lost sales and customer accounts
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue & generate timely sales reports
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis (retail price monitoring, market share, etc.)
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- Develop new markets / geographies to expand sales for the company
- Track, monitor and develop each of the Central African countries to increase category size and the company’s market share.
- Ensure 100% collection for orders as per set terms and conditions
Education: Business degree or related professional qualification
Seniority & Experience:
- + 10 years in Sales Department of Mid/Large size multinational companies handling more than one country. Preferably central African countries.
- Proven experience in sales within consumer goods industry (air conditioning, white goods, plumbing and building materials) and basic technical knowledge of plumbing / water heater industry
- Candidates having national/regional role experience will be preferred
- Technical sales skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and company objective with the desired product mix
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Knowledge of market research
- Team-player in a small team
- Knowledge of French language – Spoken, Reading and writing proficiency.
This role reporting to Region Director
Languages: English & French
Work location: Lagos
Minimum Years Of Experience10