Male Preferred (for gender balance)
Job Purpose: To support the Area Talent and OE team with the implementation of key initiatives in line with the area and regional strategy, in addition to other administrative processes.
Contract Staff Management:
▪ Provide end-to-end management of the contract staff agencies providing professional staff in Nigeria only) including handling of resource requests, payroll management, contract monitoring, renewals and vendor payment.
Training & Administration:
▪ Manage the annual training cycle and ensure training and development priorities identified through training needs analysis and outcomes from development plan meetings are met.
▪ Anchor Training administration – training feedback/evaluation forms & preparation of training reports.
▪ Liaise with ITF for training approval and reimbursements.
▪ Support in execution of employee engagement activities e.g Your Voice, engagement sessions with the Area Leadership Team, Funky Friday events, yearend celebrations, team briefs, diversity programs etc. ▪ Tracking of all Talent and OE expenses to ensure on time and in full payment
▪ Support in driving the talent brand to tell our client’s story on the various external and internal platforms.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
▪ A University/Polytechnic Degree
▪ Exhibits a high level of initiative, confidentiality, drive and commitment
▪ Strong communication and influencing skills
▪ Very good verbal (oral and written) skills
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Minimum Years Of Experience1