JOB PURPOSE/JOB SUMMARY
The role is responsible for coordinating Car Clinics and Diagnostic Centers with a view to improving financial performance and service quality to grow the business. He/She will oversee the operations of Senior Service Advisors and Service Advisors
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Execute all initiatives for accomplishment of marketing goals.
- Consistent provision of intelligence for expansion of footprint and growth of B2B portfolio to grow the business’s market share in the auto care industry
- Effectively manage senior service advisors and service advisors to ensure full compliance with all policies, procedures and programs for effective operations.
- Ensure the highest standards are maintained at all VCC and VDC to enhance customer service experience
- Maintain data integrity on automanage, VDOR and all other reporting platform that will be established to ensure sales, inventory and P&L monitoring to boost performance and reduce financial loss.
- Ensure robust and consistently reliable back office as it pertains to personnel records, business reporting and intelligence, financial reconciliation and audits etc.
- Coordinate succession planning and personnel development activities and provide relevant feedback to HQ on personnel motivation.
- Ensure proper stakeholder management to increase goodwill and minimize the business exposure or bad press
- Protects company’s corporate image and reputation by maintaining product/service quality and environmental integrity
Minimum Years Of Experience5